John McCain for President:
- Because eight years of Bush just wasn't enough!
- Because the Neocon agenda isn't finished, yet.
- Because the religious right deserve a chance at establishing their theocracy.
- We still have civil rights we haven't abolished.
- We haven't finished our transition into a proper police state.
- Democrats make lousy dictators.
- At least he's not even a little bit black!
- Living the high life you always wanted, and sneering at you from above.
- Getting shot down five times wasn't enough; let's go for six!
- If the Catholics can vote in a supreme leader with one foot in the grave, so can we!
- Because a lifetime of incompetence should be rewarded with the highest office in the land.
Anybody have any suggestions for more? I think this could turn into some powerful motivation on the voting populace!